The analytics page is divided into 3 primary sections to be aware of. Your general overview, the visitor distribution, and miscellaneous stats.
This section shows:
- Your number of total page visitors
- Your Ad Clicks
- Your Impressions (How many times your ad was displayed
This section provides further clarification of the total visitors as shown above. This section shows you how visitors found you in 4 key areas:
- Search- General searches done via Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc...
- Social Media- Landing on your page via posts you share from Reach150 to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Organic- Traffic generated by those clicking your email signature, website widget, or any other direct link you may have provided to a client
- Ad Clicks- Those individuals landing on your page as a direct result of clicking on one of your online ads.
This section provides more detailed information as to how people have found you including a breakdown of:
- Social media traffic: Where your page visitors are located, and search results that have led to people landing on your profile.
- Search keywords used to find you: It's important to keep in mind, that this isn't something that you edit, rather simply a reporting of what people did internet searches for, that eventually led them to you page.
- Visitor List: Gives you a quick overview of the location of individuals that have looked at your profile.